HEART ATTACK - FIRST AID
A NEEDLE CAN SAVE THE LIFE OF A STROKE பெசன்ட்
From a Chinese Professor.
Keep a syringe or needle in your home to do this...
It's amazing and an unconventional way of recovering from stroke, read it through it can help somebody one day.
This is amazing. Please keep this very handy. Excellent tips. Do take a minute to read this. You'll never know, ones life may depend on you.
My father was paralysed and later died from the result of a stroke. I wish I knew about this first aid before.
When stroke strikes, the capillaries in the brain will gradually burst. (Irene Liu)
When a stroke occurs, stay calm.
No matter where the victim is, do not move him/her.Because, if moved, the capillaries will burst.
Help the victim to sit up where he/she is to prevent him/her from falling over again and then the blood letting can begin.
If you have in your home an injection syringe that would be the best.
Otherwise, a sewing needle or a straight pin will do.
1. Place the needle/pin over fire to sterilize it and then use it to prick the tip of all ......10 fingers.
2. There are no specific acupuncture points, just prick about an mm from the fingernail.
3. Prick till blood comes out.
4. If blood does not start to drip, then squeeze with your fingers.
5. When all 10 digits is bleeding, wait a few minutes then the victim will regain consciousness.
6. If the victim's mouth is crooked, then pull on his ears until they are red.
7. Then prick each earlobe twice until two drops of blood comes from each earlobe. After a few minutes the victim should regain consciousness.Wait till the victim regains his normal state without any abnormal symptoms then take him to the hospital. Otherwise,if he was taken in the ambulance in a hurry to the hospital, the bumpytrip will cause all the capillaries in his brain to burst.
If he could save his life, barely managing to walk, then it is by the grace of his ancestors.
'I learned about letting blood to save life from Chinese traditional doctor, Ha Bu Ting, who lives in Sun Juke.
Furthermore, I had practical experience with it. Therefore, I can say this method is 100% effective.
In 1979, I was teaching in Fung Gaap College in Tai Chung.
One afternoon, I was teaching a class when another teacher came running to my classroom and said in panting,'Ms Liu, come quick, our supervisor has had a stroke!'. I immediately went to the 3rd floor.WhenI saw our supervisor, Mr. Chen Fu Tien, his colour was off, his ஸ்பீச் was slurred, his mouth was crooked - all the symptoms of a stroke.
Iimmediately asked one of the practicum students to go to the pharmacyoutside the school to buy a syringe, which I used to prick Mr. Chen's10 fingers tips.
When all 10 fingers were bleeding (each with apea-sized drop of blood), after a few minutes, Mr. Chen's > faceregained its colour and his eyes' spirit returned, too.
But his mouth was still crooked. So I pulled on his ears to fill them with blood.When his ears became red,
I pricked his right earlobe twice to let out two drops of blood.When both earlobes had two drops of blood each, a miracle happened.Within 3-5 minutes the shape of his mouth returned to normal and his speech became clear.
Welet him rest for a while and have a cup of hot tea, then we helped himgo down the stairs, drove him to Wei Wah Hospital. He rested one nightand was released the next day to return to school to teach. Everythingworked normally.There were no ill after effects.Onthe other hand, the usual stroke victim usually suffers Irreparablebursting of the brain capillaries on the way to the hospital.
Asa result, these victims never recover.' (Irene Liu)Therefore, stroke isthe second cause of death. The lucky ones will stay alive but canremain paralysed for life.
It is such a horrible thing to happen in ones life.
Ifwe can all remember this blood letting method and start the life savingprocess immediately, in a short time, the victim > will be revivedand regain 100% normality.
IF POSSIBLE PLEASE FORWARD THIS AFTER READING. YOU NEVER KNOW IT MAY HELP SAVE A LIFE FROM STROKE