Saturday, February 12, 2011

Prayer to get rid of diseases by cleaning oneself


Prayer to get rid of diseases by cleaning oneself

Posted by: "keralabrahmin" mailto:ramachander926@gmail.com?Subject= Re: Prayer to get rid of diseases by cleaning oneself  keralabrahmin

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:12 pm (PST)



Dear Friends,
Recently I came across two great stotras which are both prayers addressed to Lord Vishnu and aim at cleaning our own body and mind. The phala Sruthi says that they would cure all diseases and that they even are a powerful remedy for black magic. All these depend on one's faith. To those interested in them I have translated both of them and added to my blogs/web sites:-

1.Apamarjana stotram http://stotrarathna.blogspot.com/2011/02/apamarjana-stotram.html
2.Apamarjana Kavacham http://stotrarathna.blogspot.com/2011/01/apamarjana-stotram.html
I have a humble submission. I only want to bring the majestic stotras along with their import in front of you as a translator. I am not requesting you to use them for any purpose. This would depend on your faith and nothing else. Ramachander

No comments: